Fundraising, Education & Prevention Events
2017 Boat Tournament & Fish Fry
3rd Annual All-Boat Tournament & Fish Fry!
The Maximilian Foundation is hosting its Striped Bass Boat Tournament &
Fish Fry to raise funds for our organization. Tournament events are hosted
by Manahawkin Elks Lodge #2340 520 Hilliard Blvd.
Boat Tournament – Saturday, November 4
1st Place $2,000 • 2nd Place $1,000 • 3rd Place $500*
- Open tournament for boats only. Entry is limited to 25 boats.
- Captain’s Meeting begins 7PM Friday, Nov. 3.
- Fishing begins 12 AM Saturday, Nov. 4.
- Fishing ends 2 PM Saturday, Nov. 4.
- Weigh-in 2-5 AM Saturday, Nov. 4
- Awards Ceremony 5:30 PM, Nov. 4
- Early Entry deadline is Oct 21.
for boat tournament details and application
Family Fish Fry – Saturday, November 4
Open to the public! Rain or Shine!
- Fun begins at 2PM
- Food served from 2 – 6 PM
- Adults $25 in advance/$30 at the door
- Children 12 & under $8
- Ticket includes meal
- Cash Bar
Family Fun activities for all ages! Volleyball • Horseshoes & MORE!
Plus, Live Entertainment by FaceDown • Silent Auction • 50/50
to buy tickets for the Family Fish Fry
*Prize amounts based on 25 boats entering. If less, prizes will be adjusted
Tuckerton Elementary (AM)
- K-3 8:15 – 9:10 am
- 4-6 9:15- 10:15am
Eagleswood Elementary (PM)
- K-3 1:00-1:45pm
- 6 1:50-2:35pm
Frog Pond Elementary (AM)
- K-3 8:00-9:00am
- 4-6 9:30-10:30am
George J. Mitchell Elementary (PM)
- K-3 1:30- 2:15 pm
- 2:30 – 3:15 pm