The Maximilian Foundation was founded in 2014 with the purpose of strengthening our children to prevent self-destructive behavior.
Strengthening Our Children & Adolescents:
Our story begins with the tragic passing of our son, Maximilian, from heroin and our resolve to prevent another family from an unexpected loss of life due to devastation from drugs. The Maximilian Foundation aims to strengthen our children through education.
Discover The Maximilian Foundation – In the news:
Click to read our newsletters:
Who we are:
- We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
- We raise awareness through our personal experience & relationships with other local programs
- We work in conjunction with local schools
- We provide funding for drug awareness programs
At The Maximilian Foundation, we are on a mission to provide funding to programs that benefit children in a positive way. Our foundation funds local programs, prevention seminars in local schools and events. Our goal is to provide the education and information children need to create the best possible present & future for themselves.
Help spread Maximilian’s love and compassion to all children by:
- Becoming a Volunteer – Click Here
- Donating to our Foundation – Click Here
- Joining us at one of our events – Click Here